Marketplace Chaplains exists to share God’s love in the workplace by providing an employee care service through Chaplain Teams.
Marketplace Chaplains’ care is confidential, neutral from company operations, and an optional benefit for employees. Chaplains provide care to employees and their families by listening, praying, and verbally encouraging everyone regardless of their race, gender, lifestyle, or religion. Marketplace Chaplains are compassionate and ready to support employees and their family members.
Listen to what John Sala of Marketplace Chaplains has to say about this ministry.
Para ver este video en Español.
- Marketplace Chaplains is a conservative Evangelical Christian Ministry. Our chaplains subscribe to Marketplace Chaplains’ Statement of Faith, Standards of Conduct, and Mission Statement.
- Chaplains must stay within the limits of a Christian ministry operating in a secular workplace in the business world.
- Chaplains should have effective interpersonal relationship and communication skills and be able to build positive relationships with people in all social and economic worksite environments.
- The Chaplain provides quality ministry motivated by an intimate relationship with Christ performing their duties consistently and effectively. A self-starter without close supervision under the authority of a supervisor.
- Chaplains record ministry activities during worksite visit digitally by computer or smart phone effectively managing their duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance.
- Chaplains agree to attend training sessions: 1) Chaplain Academy before beginning active ministry, and 2) Continuing training during monthly team meetings.
- Chaplains agree to carry a cell phone and be on-call on a 24-hour per day basis (the local Chaplain Teams share responsibilities).
If you believe God is calling you to the mission field of the American workforce, fill out the form below.
Form not working?